Printfriendly

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Salmon Tikka with Cucumber Yogurt

Sunday was a long day, and I came home beyond tired. The last thing I felt like doing was cooking, but I dutifully pulled out Jamie's "Food Revolution" and made this salmon tikka. It only took me about 20 minutes, and then we tucked in.

Silence. Eye rolling. Groans in ecstasy. Can I just tell you, this is the most delicious way to eat salmon that I have ever tried? EVER? In my LIFE? So tender, so delicious, so full of flavor that I must make this again. Soon.

Like tomorrow, maybe?

I just might lick the plate next time.
© 2005-2017 all written and photographic content by Scattered Mom/Karen Humphrey (unless otherwise specified) and may not be reproduced or used in any manner without consent. All rights reserved.

© 2014 Chasing Tomatoes, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena